Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Conflicts... sometimes they put me in trouble.

here i want to talk about my dreams and about my true passion... and the obvious conflict between them.


Dreams

There are dreams; it is such a common thing that everybody possess. But the dreams differ. For each and everyone it is different. It depends on individual priorities. Everybody in this world got different priorities in his life, and these priorities are formed from different cognition that formed in their life time together with the support of their genetic matter evolved from ages.

I accept the fact that dreams differ from individual to individual. How do people form dreams, is it that the reflection of what they are passionate about? People usually have strong feelings towards their dreams. They are emotionally attached to their dreams. Emotions, it is really powerful. It supplies the cohesive force for them to stick to their dreams.

Passion

I have a dream that I am not passionate about. My dream is the result of the processing of thoughts and prioritizing them fairly with the law of justice that I have learned with this short period of my life time. And so it is not complete. The only rule that I know was that our planet belong to the whole population, and everyone has the right to get his minimum share from it. It is my dream to find it that way; everything equally distributed for the common benefit.

Conflicts

Here my dreams had conflicts with my instincts. I am passionate about traveling. I am also passionate about girls. I do want to go into the woods and explore the beauty. I have the adrenaline count that instinct me to do anything crazy with this 60 kg of flesh and bone. I am also passionate about building a home and a family. But nothing buy me self-respect and peace of mind apart from my dream.


I always observed that these internal conflicts are real conflicts as they are free from mis-communication. usually external conflict are the result of some communication gap, and so we can solve it with proper communication, but it will not do with internal affairs. they know each other very well and their motives.

I tried… I tried a lot to find a way out from this ‘Status: CONFLICT’.

...

...

...

...

I am after my dream, I am after myself...

i believe, i have chosen the best part.

No comments: